Yes, you can use Eat Cake Graphic stamps in finished handcrafted projects, provided you abide by the following guidelines:
- Eat Cake Graphic designs and products are protected under United States and international copyright laws.
- All artwork you make using my designs/products must be individually hand stamped (or for quilts, handmade) by you, the seller, personally and may not be reproduced or copied. This includes photocopying, printing, tracing, scanning, etc.
- Mass production is not allowed.
- Eat Cake Graphics images and products may not be distributed, swapped or sold as a pre-stamped/pre-cut craft supply.
- Eat Cake Graphics images may not be used for logos, trademarks or promotional materials unless you have contacted me and an agreement is in place.
- Please give Eat Cake Graphics credit for creating the original design either verbally if asked, a line of artist credit on the artwork or tagging me on social media.
If you still have questions, please contact me and I'd be happy to answer.