Here’s another project from Kim, this time a sweet yet simple card for Easter. She said she’s loved frogs ever since she can remember. She stamped Go froggie go three times so it looked like he was moving across the card – leaping for joy (maybe for the Easter basket and chocolate I’m thinking). :)
She used polka dot paper for her main image background and then layer that over the spring flowers patterned paper. She loves pink and green together, it’s very Springy, so she added the big pink rose ribbon to the green card. For a bit of whimsy she put googly eyes on the frog. Very cute!!!
Eat Cake Graphics stamps used:
5032-E Go froggie go!
8065-F Hippity hoppity Easter (text)
I’m excited to say I’ve just sent out email messages to what will hopefully be the new Eat Cake Graphics Design Team. Thank you so very much to everyone who submitted.
Stay tuned for some great upcoming stuff! Wahoooo!
It’s been quite awhile since Eat Cake Graphics has had a design team, and now that this blog is finally up and running I’d really like to start again.
So if you are interested, I’d like to hear from you.
Here are the particulars…
- The ability to either take good quality photos OR if you can’t take photos I will need the projects so I can photograph them
- Prefer that you have a blog or belong to some sort of stamping forum so that you can post your monthly projects
- Promote Eat Cake Graphics Design Team (I can provide a little graphic badge for your blog)
- You’d be signing up for a 3 month commitment
WHAT YOU GET
- A $30 a month credit towards Eat Cake Graphics rubber stamps (not good towards supplies or quilt patterns)
- Free shipping once a month
- You can keep your projects IF you can provide good quality photos. The only time I might ask to borrow them is if I do a stamp show.
WHAT I’D LIKE EACH MONTH
- 3 to 4 projects – either cards or other types of projects, I’m pretty open. I’d prefer a mix of simple and a bit more complex.
- You must use an Eat Cake Graphics image as the main part of your project. I don’t mind if you use other stamps in your projects, but the purpose of this Design Team is to promote Eat Cake Graphics’ stamps.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN, PLEASE SEND ME (HOLLY)…
- An email with your name and a little bit about yourself
- A link to your blog if you have one
- Pictures of at least three projects you’ve created
Thanks so very much. I look forward to hearing from you.