WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?! ANNIVERSARY SALE
15 years ago I started Eat Cake Graphics. It was before the internet – everything was done through snail-mail. When the first ordered arrived I was over the moon. Thank you so very much for making this all possible.
With that said, I’d like to offer 25% off from now until March 1.
It’s good on rubber stamps and quilt patterns (but does not include gift certificates, past orders or wholesale orders).
Please use Discount Coupon code ANNIVERSARY15 when you checkout. The discount will show up at Step 3 of the checkout process.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: If you’ve ordered from me in the past and have used a coupon you’ll know. Even with the updates to my site it still doesn’t like the combination of sales tax + coupon. I will double check all calculations for California sales – I certainly don’t want to overcharge you!!!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO CREATE FOR EAT CAKE GRAPHICS?
I’m looking for a few creative people who’d like to be part of the next Eat Cake Graphics Design Team.
This past Design Team has been wonderful in every way, shape and form! Thank you so very much for sharing (and continuing to share) all of your creative talents!
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
- A $30/month credit towards Eat Cake Graphics rubber stamps
- Free shipping once a month (including international)
WHAT I’D LIKE EACH MONTH
- I’d like 2 to 3 projects – either cards or other types of projects.
- You must use an Eat Cake Graphics image as the main part of your project, but you can use other companies stamps too.
- The ability to take good quality photos
- I’d prefer that you have a blog or belong to some sort of social media or stamping forum so that you can post your monthly projects
- Promote Eat Cake Graphics Design Team (I can provide a little graphic badge for your blog)
- You’d be signing up for a 5 month commitment
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND ME (HOLLY)…
- An email with your name and a wee bit about yourself
- A link to your blog if you have one
- Pictures of a few projects you’ve created (small file sizes please).
The deadline for submission is Monday, March 1st. I’ll announce the team the 2nd week in March.