For those that don’t get my newsletter I thought I would re-post here on the blog.
Well 14 years ago I was just starting Eat Cake Graphics. So I’d say a little sale is certainly in order! 14% off just doesn’t sound so good, so lets add another 10 and make it 24% off! The sale is good from now until January 27th and it’s good on rubber stamps and quilt patterns (does not include catalogs, gift certificates, past orders or wholesale orders).
Please use Discount Coupon code ANNIVERSARY14 when you checkout. The discount will show up at Step 3 of the checkout process.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: I will probably have to do a tiny bit of recalculating. My shopping cart does not like the combination of adding tax and using a coupon. It’s usually not that far off, but I certainly don’t want to overcharge you!
GET YOUR CREATIVE THINKING CAPS ON
I’m looking for a few creative people who’d like to be part of an Eat Cake Graphics Design Team.
I also wanted to say thank you so very much to the last design team, you were all so talented, thank you for sharing all of your work. With that said, I wanted to apologize, there were some projects that didn’t get posted and I am truly, truly sorry. I will try to post them in the coming months.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
- A $30 a month credit towards Eat Cake Graphics rubber stamps
- Free shipping once a month
WHAT I’D LIKE EACH MONTH
- I’d like 2 to 3 projects – either cards or other types of projects, I’m pretty open. I’d prefer a mix of simple and a bit more complex.
- You must use an Eat Cake Graphics image as the main part of your project. I don’t mind if you use other stamps in your projects, but the purpose of this Design Team is to promote Eat Cake Graphics’ stamps. :)
- The ability to either take good quality photos OR if you can’t take photos I will need the projects so I can photograph them (I can certainly return them once I’m done, you just have to let me know)
- I’d prefer that you have a blog or belong to some sort of social media or stamping forum so that you can post your monthly projects
- Promote Eat Cake Graphics Design Team (I can provide a little graphic badge for your blog)
- You’d be signing up for a 4 month commitment
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND ME (HOLLY)…
- An email with your name and a wee bit about yourself
- A link to your blog if you have one
- Pictures of a few projects you’ve created (small file sizes preferred).
The deadline for submission is Monday, January 27th. I’ll announce the team shortly thereafter.
If you have any trouble, please let me know – Holly@eatcakegraphics.com
Until next time, toodle-loo.