I’m posting this here just in case some of you didn’t get my Eat Cake Graphics Newsletter.
The news – I FINALLY have some new images. :) You can visit my website www.eatcakegraphics.com and click on What’s New.
Next on the list…
DESIGN TEAM CALL
I’m looking for 4-5 creative people who’d like to be part of an Eat Cake Graphics Design Team.
WHAT YOU GET
- A $30 a month credit towards Eat Cake Graphics rubber stamps (not good towards supplies or quilt patterns)
- Free shipping once a month
WHAT I’D LIKE EACH MONTH
- I’d like 2 to 3 projects – either cards or other types of projects, I’m pretty open. I’d prefer a mix of simple and a bit more complex.
- You must use an Eat Cake Graphics image as the main part of your project. I don’t mind if you use other stamps in your projects, but the purpose of this Design Team is to promote Eat Cake Graphics’ stamps. :)
- The ability to either take good quality photos OR if you can’t take photos I will need the projects so I can photograph them (I can certainly return them once I’m done, you just have to let me know)
- I’d prefer that you have a blog or belong to some sort of stamping forum so that you can post your monthly projects
- Promote Eat Cake Graphics Design Team (I can provide a little graphic badge for your blog)
- You’d be signing up for a 4 month commitment
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND ME (HOLLY)…
- An email with your name and a wee bit about yourself
- A link to your blog if you have one
- Pictures of a few projects you’ve created (small file sizes preferred).
The deadline for submission is December 8th. I’ll announce the team shortly thereafter.
I’d also very much like to thank all the past members – I was always thrilled when I’d get emails from you!! Thank you for sharing all of your creativity.
Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you. And if you have any questions just let me know, email@example.com.