Kriss decided to create not only a card but a cute little pin as well! They are simply darling. I love the little phrase she added, it fits the image so beautifully.
You can click on either of the photos below to see a detail view…
Here are her instructions if you’d like to give either of these a try.
- Stamp Abundance two times with black ink on white cardstock. Color with watercolor pencils and blend colors.
- Stamp words two times each with black ink on white cardstock. Trim closely to each word and ink edges with black ink.
- PIN: Align one of the images behind a 2” x 2” Memory Glass and trim to size. Add words to image, and then sandwich between two pieces of Memory Glass. Place into a 2” x 2” Silver Memory Frame.
- Add beading to bottom and adhere pin back to back.
- CARD: Die cut scallop square of bright green cardstock. Trim stamped image to fit, ink edges with black ink and adhere to scallop square.
- Cut turquoise cardstock to 5 ½” x 6 ¼”, fold in half to create a 5 ½” by 3 1/8” top-folded card.
- Add strip of pattern paper to bottom of card.
- Add turquoise ribbon to cover seam of pattern paper.
- Adhere words to bottom right corner and attach image to center of card.
Finished card measures 4 ¼” x 5 ½” Card and the pin 2” x 2”
eat cake graphics stamps used:
Archival™ Ink Stamp Pad – Jet Black, Ranger Industries
Watercolor Pencils, Prismacolor
Blender Pen, Marvy-Uchida
Word Stamps, Innovative Stamp Creations
2” x 2” Memory Frame, Silver, Ranger Industries
2” x 2” Memory Glass, Clear, Ranger Industries
3” Head Pins
Scallop Square Die, Nestabilities by Spellbinders
Turquoise, Bright Green, and White Cardstock