This card actually went together pretty easily.
- Start with a light-teal blue card for the background. Stamp Official Snow Taster image around background.
- For the stripe I used a Cookie Cutter dots border die (by Quickutz UPC #822431015329) – these are actually about a foot long, so don’t let my card fool ya.
- Cut out a stripe of white cardstock slightly larger than the first stripe (step 2) and mount both on the background card.
- Cut out a circle of white cardstock and stamp Becky. Color her in – I used my Copic markers. I also added just a hint of blue around her (Copic color: BG0000).
- Cut out a scalloped circle using the same paper as your stripe.
- After you mount everything to the card add the three snowballs (Mark Richards glitter dome stickers).
eat cake graphics stamps used:
1184-E Becky’s tasting snow
8191-E Official Snow Taster